Flexair Pro Fire Pants
Please select a size.
Game-changing, breathable mountain bike pants
When it comes to nailing your next run, to change the game, change your pants. The Flexair Pro Fire Pants redefine what it means to be a do-it-all pair of breathable shred-loving pants, offering a superlight, tapered fit that reduces snags and drag so you can climb as well as you descend. When it comes to full gas efforts, don’t sweat it. The TruDri® fabrics will get that sweat off your body and keep you dry, while the Polartec® Alpha® insulation keeps you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred. With a DWR finish that sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ, plus the proven race rachet closure for on-the-fly fit adjustments, these pants will bring the fire to your next heater run.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation features adaptable breathability to help eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move
- Proven race ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Inseam: 31.75"
- 63% polyamide nylon, 28% polyester, 9% elastane