Womens Defend Pants
Please select a size.
Tough and durable mountain bike pants
Wear the Women’s Defend Pants on your next run and feel what it’s like to shred in pants that have been tested on the world’s toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg with mesh inset provides a race-ready fit to keep you cool and reduce snags and drag, while the proven race rachet closure keeps them snug while making fit easily adjustable on the fly.
Tough as they come, they feature double-layer knee panels to increase durability, while the TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent. The Women’s Defend Pants also feature extra storage, so you stay out longer on your all-day park adventure, while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ.
- Cordura® fabric at saddle provides higher resistance to abrasion
- Double-layer knee panels for added durability
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets for essential items
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag, drag and adds cooling
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations on back panels increase airflow to keep you cool
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane